Life is full of irony. When I’m younger, I was constantly hoping to grow up fast. However when I’m older. I just want to wish upon the stars that I can turn back time, to 3 months ago or 3 years back.
I wonder if I can travel back in time, what would I tell my younger self in my 17/ 18/ 19 years old?
Perhaps I would need to set some time to rethink about life.
In the meantime, just continue to hassle.
I decided to come back to this post as I couldn’t have spend any seconds longer alone.
I thought about the hurt since 29 May and its still vividly present in my brain and heart till this moment. I seriously hope that I can forgive more and forget more too.
If I can ever tell my younger self back then I would have said the followings 10 stuffs.
- Follow your heart and chase your dreams. Being young is an advantage.
- Stand up for what’s right and stay firmed in your principles.
- Self love and care is important.
- Take photos with people who matter because one day all would be memories.
- Just keep a group of close friends near your side will do. True friends are hard to come by.
- Learn to forgive and have a bigger heart. Life is all about life and death. Nothing else matters. Learn to move on from the wrong person and do not waste your time on it.
- Have a savings plan. Don’t build card debts.
- Travel because it will definitely open up your horizons.
- Make efforts to spend time with family and your love ones.
- Take a break whenever you feel like because breaks tend to be a sacre commodity as we aged.