Ok fine. I’ve officially stepped out of my comfort zone and get Ray Ray to try out the media pathway and this is my daughter’s channel. I did this because I want them to know that for the things that they want, they need to fight for it if it’s worthy and things are always not as easy as they think it is.
Part of growing up I guess. Please support! 🙂
🎥 YOUTUBE: https://bit.ly/reallyrayray
🎥 TIKTOK: https://www.tiktok.com/@reallyrayray
Some fun facts:
- My siblings helped to vote her a yes to go-ahead and approved on her venture into the media space.
- The initial name was Really Real Rayshirl given by my sister-in-law but in the end, I decide to remove the Real and part of Rayshirl real name (some part of me still want to try my best to embrace privacy). So I use her nickname “Rayray” instead.
- Even my close friends voted a “Yes” for her to explore the pathway because all of them felt the need to let them go through this process.
And why did I oppose to it (initially):
- I realised the unseen dangers of the Cyberworld. It could be Cyberbully or some dangerous Paedo lurking around.
- I embraced privacy especially the girls.
- If Cyberbullying happened, I’m not sure with the age and stage of mental capability, can the girls handle the stress and etc.