Late boomer, nay.
I just happened to be busy with all the
unnecessary stuff since Christmas and furthermore, Lunar New Year seems to come real quick this year (less than 1 month FROM Christmas) and there is so much to do yet with limited time. And I realized that I did not set down a time to review and do up the resolutions so here I am.
Reviews for the Year 2019:
- Changed a new job. Left the Blockchain world for some space and peace.
- Completed a Prof. Diploma in Digital Marketing
- Begin to spend more time home/ with parents/ with kids.
- Begin my journey in leisure Crypto-Investing/ Copytrading.
- Joined an Accelerator for Piggyback.
- Relaunched Scentimental Singapore.
- Reorganize my thoughts and launch this space.
Year 2019 had been a year of soul-searching and understand what I want and need. A thorough awakening moment to redefine the core of things.
- <Priority> Less toxicity includes the environment and the people.
- Focus on my goals in self attainment for business/ self/ family.
- Spend more time with the girls/ family.
- Spin-off Piggyback/ Scentimental/ Wynne.
- Achieve S100K
- Learning to be a bigger person.
I need to learn to let go in the Year 2020 and by doing so, I hold back on my social media postings where I am determined to go for the social media detox for a year and focus on my #willynn2020goals.
Seriously, this could be the only year where I focus on the business and leave the “stable” job for good. I only have 11 months left and my life is still “intoxicated”. I would be finding my winning formula to build my “Work-From-Home” empire and leverage on the gig/ sharing economy where the passion lives.
Cheers and Happy Lunar New Year! 🙂